These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of sweetbeecrochet.com (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Sweet Bee Crochet. This Site is a blog.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Sweet Bee Crochet and the Site’s creators unless otherwise stated. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site; or
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Users may post the following information on our Site:
- Public comments.
By posting publicly on our Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Sweet Bee Crochet and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Sweet Bee Crochet and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- You may not take my photos and use them to sell your finished projects or claim them as your own without permission. If you would like to collaborate or use a pattern within a round up or blog post, please contact me to discuss how my patterns and photos will be used.;
- You may not sell my written written patterns but you may sell the completed projects. Please ensure proper credit is given and if possible, include the pattern name and website.;
- This site displays third party advertising and affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.;
- This website will not sell your personal information.; and
- This website does not sell physical or digital products. Paid patterns designed by Sweet Bee Crochet can be purchashed through third party platforms and websites that include but are not limited to Etsy, Ravelry and others..
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. Please be sure to review the Terms and Conditions upon visiting the Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 23rd day of January, 2022