Crochet bracelets are a great way to add some summer vibes to your wardrobe. Today I am so excited to share a trio of patterns called the Sweet Summer Bracelet Bundle. They are quick to make, fun to wear and easily customizable in length.
Learn more about these fun and fabulous designs below…
This pattern is an exclusive design which means it is only available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. Please click the buttons below to take you to the pattern shops:
What will you find in this bundle?
- 3 .pdf files that are neatly formatted and printer friendly
- The 3 .pdf files are: The Happy Bobble Bracelet, Summer Suzette Bracelet and the V Chain Bracelet
- Special stitch tutorials included within the patterns
- Detailed notes with instructions on how to increase the length of your bracelet, materials needed, etc.
- Clearly written, easy to follow instructions
Each bracelet uses a small of amount of weight 1 (superfine) yarn and a 3.5mm hook. I used Scheepjes Catona for mine but they would look gorgeous in any comparable yarn. They would be a fun accessory to add to your summer wardrobe, but also to crochet for market prep or gift giving!
These cute bracelets are so fast to make. My testers were making so many! They had a ton of fun personalizing them with colours along with mix and matching the designs. You can see their beautiful creations below: