Crochet bows are super fun to make and often work up quickly. They’re great for stash busting and can be used as accents on other crochet projects. Often being easy to customize, bows can also be a nice addition to holidays and spirit days when made in specific colours.
Check out this collection of 10 free crochet bow themed patterns below…
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you decide to purchase items through the links I have shared, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the time and work I put into this website and pattern designing.
All pattern links and photos have been included with permission from the designers. Each pattern links directly back to the original source.
Enjoy these crochet patterns? Don’t forget to give the lovely designers a tag to show off your completed projects. I know they would love to see!
1.Pull String Bow – Nicki’s Homemade Crafts This clever pattern is meant to re-create those holiday bows that come together by pulling a ribbon. These are a great option that can be saved and used every year!
2. Crochet Mini Bow – GoldenLucyCrafts This small 1-inch bow is absolutely adorable and includes a helpful video along with the written pattern.
3. Sweet Treat Bow – Sweet Bee Crochet A cute bow made using worsted cotton or acrylic yarn that is perfect for stash busting. You only need 12-13 yards of yarn and your favourite 4mm hook.
4. Tuxedo Dog Bandana – Jo to the World Creations An adorable make for your puppers! No special occasions required to dress your doggy up in this bow tie themed project.
5. Crochet Bow Headband – Desert Blossom Crafts Crochet a gorgeous bow headband for your family and friends with this beginner friendly pattern. Size chart and video tutorial are included.
6. How to Crochet a Bow – Nicki’s Homemade Crafts A beautiful bow pattern made in one colour and can be attached to other projects as an accent.
7. Spades and Bows Coffee Cozy – Once Upon a Cheerio Add some cute, whimsy vibes to your morning coffee with this sweet bow cozy!
8. Decorative Bow – Dora Does You will be working with both rounds and rows for this pretty bow. The pattern is loaded with step-by-step photos to help guide you along. Wouldn’t this look lovely one a wreath or present?
9. Bowtiful 18″ Doll Dress – Memory Lane Crochet These adorable doll clothes would make a great gift giving idea for the little ones in your life. Crochet a set in a variety of colours!
10. Loveland Lace Bow – Banana Moon Studio (hosted by Sunflower Cottage Crochet) This dainty bow has vintage vibes and looks beautiful. Helpful photos are included with an easy-to-read written pattern.
I hope you enjoyed this cute collection of crochet bows! Happy Crocheting!