I love all things comfort and cozy. It makes me feel relaxed, refreshed and just plain ol’ happy. Today I’m sharing a really fun collection of free crochet patterns that fit into the cozy vibe and would be a great addition to your home or work space.
I’ve got everything from blankets, shawls, pillow covers, home decor and more! If cozy is your thing, you’ll definitely find some creative inspiration here. Find all the free patterns below…
Did you know that you can join the Sweet Bee Crochet Facebook group? Share photos of your crochet projects, ask for advice from other crocheters and discover fun new patterns! We would love to have you join in our growing community (designers, you are welcome too!). Click the button below to check it out:
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you decide to purchase items through the links I have shared, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Thank you for supporting the time and work I put into this website and pattern designing.
All pattern links and photos have been included with permission from the designers. Each pattern links directly back to the original source.
1. Hint of Love Cup Cozy – Rich Textures Crochet: Keep your favourite hot beverage warm and your hands feeling cozy!
2. Winter Crochet Slipper Socks – Briana K Designs: Crochet socks that have a knit look! Super cute and perfect for those chilly days at home.
3. Textured Crochet Pillow – Simply Melanie Jane: A soft and squishy pillow to curl up with when watching your favourite shows and movies!
4. Granny Stitch Bookmark – Sweet Bee Crochet: Relax and get comfy with your latest book. Never loose your place with this cute bookmark!
5 .Compound Pocket Scarf – Hooked For Life Publishing: A comforting and cozy pocket scarf for staying home or enjoying a walk outside.
6. The Scraptacular Baskets – Elimee Designs: Cute and functional baskets to add a handmade touch into your cozy space!
7. Hot Water Bottle Cover – Hooked On Patterns: Relax and snuggle up with this cute hot water bottle cover!
8. The Aspen Throw – TheLoopHoleFox: Extra soft and beginner friendly, this blanket is especially love made with Red Heart Hygge.
9. Easy King Size Blanket – Fosbas Designs: A large blanket made with super bulky weight yarn. Perfect for your bed or sofa!
10. Hudson Infinity Scarf – Accrochet: A super fast, one stitch project! You’ll definitely keep warm and cozy!
11. Crochet Plaid Scarf – Banana Moon Studio: A bright and colourful project with a beautiful plaid appearance.
12. The Ballerina Scarfigan – Start Crochet: This child sized pattern is unique and a wonderfully cute and cozy project.
13. Mariposa Blanket – High Desert Yarn: Create some calm with this blanket pattern that uses relaxing and meditative stitches.
14. Granny Square Blanket – Zamiguz: Nothing says classic and cozy like a granny square blanket! This one is made using bulky weight yarn in comforting rustic colours.
15. Granny’s Cup Cozy – Sunflower Cottage Crochet: Grab you favourite cotton yarn for this cute cup cozy, perfect for warm or cold drinks!
16. Easy Center Start Blanket – Smiling Colors: A fun bulky yarn blanket that will for sure keep you warm and cozy as you crochet it!
17. Breckenridge Boots – Make and Do Crew: This detailed pattern will walk you through how to make a cozy pair of crochet boots.
18. Honeycomb Beanie – Raffamusa Designs: Beanies are such a classic, cozy item! Great for wearing in the winter, fall or chilly nights around the campfire.
19. Ripple Crochet Prayer Shawl – Crafting Each Day: A lovely and eye catching shawl to make for yourself or to provide comfort to a loved one.
20. Griffin Shawl/Scarf – A Crocheted Simplicity: With a beautiful drape, this project can be worn as a shawl or a scarf!
21. Astrology Afghan – Blackstone Designs: A cool and unique blanket design that would be so fun to make. If astrology is your thing, this project is for you!
22. Striped Hearts Baby Blanket – Make It Crochet: Even our littlest ones need a bit of cozy sometimes! This soft and squishy tunisian blanket has an amazing pop of textured hearts.
23. Mason Jar Cozy – Carroway Crochet: Spruce up your old mason jars with this cute cozy and display them around your home to hold flowers, notions or crochet hooks!
24. Crochet Blanket – Easy Crochet: A super cozy and beginner friendly blanket pattern made with super bulky yarn.
25. Slipper Boots – KnitterKnotter: Available in a variety of sizes, these soft slippers look so comfortable!
26. Crochet Bedside Pocket – Celtic Knot Crochet: Add to your cozy space with this functional and cute pattern. Perfect for your sofa or bed!
27. Arm Warmers – Lovable Loops: Add some extra warmth and cozy with these crocheted arm warmers.
28. Monstera Leaf Tapestry Wall Hanging – Juniper and Oakes: If you’re a plant person, this monstera leaf project would add the perfect touch to your cozy space!
29. Silver Rails Fingerless Mitts – Revel Crochet: When you’re in-between seasons and but not ready to give up your mittens, fingerless mitts to the rescue!
30. Sweet Stripes Circle Scarf – Green Fox Farms Designs: This pattern looks especially beautiful when made in a colourful self striping yarn.
31. Chunky Crochet Blanket – Stitching Together: This easy level blanket pattern uses bulky weight yarn to crochet a super cozy project.
32. Happy Gatherings Table Runner – Sweet Bee Crochet: Cozy doesn’t just mean blankets and wearables! It’s can be adding to your home decor too! This table runner is a simple repeat and looks so pretty.
33. Cup Cozy – Honey Bunny Amigurumis: Sport weight yarn is used in this cup cozy pattern. A quick make for you and a friend!
34. Basic Crochet Fingerless Gloves – My Crochet Space: Another fabulously comfy cozy design that adds some extra warmth to your outfit.
35. Chunky Crochet Ripple Blanket – You Should Craft: This blanket is perfect for snuggling under when you’re reading a new book or catching up on your shows.
36. Radiating Heart Pillow – Handmade by Raine: Such a cute throw pillow to add to your bedroom or living room. Made with velvet yarn for some extra soft and squish!
37. Chunky Pillow Pattern – Jewels and Jones: I love the pom pom accents in the corner! Imagine a collection of these on your sofa to snuggle up with!
38. Summer Crochet Blanket – Knitting With Chopsticks: Colourful stripes are worked in the round for this stunning statement blanket.
39. Highland Throw Pillow – Madame Stitch: The alpine stitch used within this throw pillow creates a beautiful and squishy texture.
40. Granny Rectangle Table Runner – Sandra Stitches: Add some classic and vintage cozy to your home with a granny rectangle table runner!
What a great collection of patterns! There are some wonderful ideas on ways to add some comfort and cozy into your life and home using crochet. If you enjoyed a particular pattern, please give a shout out to the designer, I know they would love to see a photo of your finished project.
Looking for more free pattern round-up’s? Check out these posts: